Welcome to Wishing for Christmas

This blog will have recipes and decorating ideas that hopefully some of you can use while your family and friends gather in.I wish you all the best for the season!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Recycled brown paper bag gift tag

Here is an idea to make a gift tag from a brown paper bag.It's easy to do and gives a country/ prim look to a package.

Supplies:
Brown paper bag
glue
string
scissors
white gift tissue


1. Cut two tags exactly the same from a brown paper bag. I used a Cricut Expression to do this so they would be exact and I wouldn't have to punch a hole in them, but you can do this without one.


2. Glue the printed sides together. Let dry and punch or poke a hole in the top.



3. Take a white piece of gift tissue and cut a small snowflake from folded paper. Remember doing this in kindergarten? I had a piece of white with silver glitter on it and it worked great.






4. Glue the snowflake to the tag, let dry. Loop a piece of string through the hole and tie the ends together. You can write the 'to'and 'from' on the back.


Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I wish I had a cricut then they would work up super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should get one. Their home office is fairly close to you I think. It's something else to be addicted to though I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete